Heyyie! Good day to all! I am so excited to share my DIY Polaroid album using supplies from the Clique into the Holidays kit!
Do you like it? Here are the supplies needed (the supplies are all taken from the Clique Into the Holidays kit):
Here's the step by step instructions:
1. Choose the pattern paper you like as the front cover and measure your cardboard to the dimension as shown.
2. Fold the pattern paper towards the cardboard as shown.
3. Glue them together. (It's fine that it looks quite ugly at the sides because it will eventually be covered by your accordion album.
4. Fold it inwards so that it looks like a book.
5. Then with a 12x4" cardstock, leave 3x4" on each end and fold it into an accordion style 0.5" thick (The image shown is just for illustration and not the actual accordion used in the album).
6. Choose a variety of 3x4" cards and glue on one side of the accordian.
7&8. Then glue around the back as shown so that we can create a pocket and slip in the Polaroid photos later.
Hope you find this tutorial useful to create your very own 3x4" Polaroid album!:D
Thanks so much for dropping by! Till my next update, take care and God Bless!:D