Image Map

You are my reason why

Hello from Saint Paul, Minnesota!! And so I travelled 21 hours by plane from Singapore to MN to attend my sis's wedding at Duluth! So happy to be touring around MN and the west coast these three weeks!:D

So I was responsible for designing the guestbook for my sis and I decided to play with some Timeless Twine and Robin's Nest dew drops!

 photo IMG_8602_zps37cb9ddd.jpg

 photo IMG_8605_zps4f32cb33.jpg

 photo IMG_8609_zps46295c35.jpg

Wanted to create the effect of lights by adding yellow dew drops to the pillars:D

Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it!:D 


Items used:





Till my next update, take care and God Bless!:D So happy to be in US!


2 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving some love on this blog! Truly appreciated! Have a great day ahead!