Image Map

Time for gift wrapping!:D

Hello all! Ain't you excited for Christmas?! Busy trying to find those nice wrapping papers to match your presents? How about making your very open in say less than 5 minutes?! 

With just a nice snowflake stamp with white pigment ink, I decorated a roll of inexpensive brown papers and personalised them accordingly!:) 

 photo DIYgiftwrappingpaper-Copy_zpsea986dda.jpg

 photo giftwrapping_zps18b0b792.jpg

And a tip to share for taking nice photos! I love using PicMonkey (www.picmonkey.com) to edit my photos! The online software is really simple to use and FREE too!:) And basically taking photos in the day with bright diffused sunlight!:) I hope this helps in letting you create nicer Christmas photos!:) 

Till my next update, take care and God Bless!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving some love on this blog! Truly appreciated! Have a great day ahead!