Hi everyone! A great day to all of you! Here's my project for Clique Kits playing with the August kit which is just so full of summer love that I can’t help scrapping a photo of a day out with my friends.
2. Draw circles around as shown with the eclipse tool.
3. Then select all of the circles.
4. Then select the weld tool. Ta-da a cloud like pattern is formed.
5. To have a flat base like in my layout, use the rectangular tool and make sure the rectangular covers the bottom of the cloud completely.
6. Then select object, modify and subtract.
7. Here’s how it looks like! Of course to get a nice clouds you need to attempt a few more times till you like it!
8. Lastly, I cut it on a white smooth card stock and watercolored it. All the products were from the August Kit:
Hope you have already gotten yours and till my next update, take care and God Bless!:D