Image Map

Lock + Store Christmas Market - Cards and treats holders

Hey guys! It's been a long time since my last update! Have to apologise that I have been busy with school work and activities! And have been spending late nights working on all these handmade items!! I am taking part in the Lock+Store Christmas Market Sale, which is my first flea event, so I am really looking forward to it! All of the vendors will be sending their own handmade items for Christmas and some are even raising funds for their cause! How meaningful!:) 

Attached below are my sneak preview! ;) Hope to cya there!:)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Interested to know where exactly is the Lock+Store Market?

Head on down to support me! Till my next update, take care and God Bless!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving some love on this blog! Truly appreciated! Have a great day ahead!