Image Map

Personalised card for my client!

Hey guys! Sharing with you a card and envelope I made from scratch using Crate Paper - On Trend Collection! This was a personalised card requested by one of my clients for her colleague and I am really like she like it!:)This card was inspired by her colleague's love for sports! And I thought why not make a rosette that resembles one of the sports award! :D Hope he likes it as much as I did! And thankfully the card would fit into the envelope and cover the flowers (which I adore) so it wouldn't appear too girly :X HAHA!


And I machine stitched my papers together with a nice pocket inside for her to express her thanks!:)


Feel free to drop me an email at cassandra.chen.siyun@gmail.com if you are interested to know more about my personalisation services!

Till my next update, take care and God Bless!:)

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving some love on this blog! Truly appreciated! Have a great day ahead!