Image Map

Thankful for our memories!

Heyyie guys!! Thank God it's Friday! Looking forward to a short ME time this weekend! That said, I am here to share my DT project for Scraplicious and Timeless Twine!

Have I told you I ABSOLUTELY adore Crate's Maggie Holmes Collection?!!? So thankful to have these goodies to play with! I used her collection to create this bird-cage inspired card especially for my dear friend:

I added twines to replace the thin paper cuts resembling metal wires. 

 photo IMG_7400_zps8be729d4.jpg

 photo IMG_7392_zpsf61410c9.jpg

 photo IMG_7397_zps732257f3.jpg

 photo IMG_7398_zps32f1db39.jpg

Products used:
-Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Collection
-Timeless Twine - yellow lemonade and strawberry cupcake
-Prima crystals
-The Robin's Nest dew drops - purple

Hope you have enjoyed this post! Till my next update, take care and God Bless!!:D

4 comments:

  1. Love this Cassandra....awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This.is.stunning. You are so talented girly!! I look forward to every single design!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl you are amazing... i love this..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls!!:D You gals are always so sweet and always brighten my day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving some love on this blog! Truly appreciated! Have a great day ahead!