Image Map

His love never fails.

Hello guys! It's been such a long while since my last post and my absence from all social platforms! Been really busy preparing for my finals! So, this layout is especially close to heart because when I was weary and stressed, He lifted me up and constantly reminded me of what His love is and really means. Hope this layout encourages you as much as it did for me!

 photo IMG_0593_zpsc782b49a.jpg

Too many leftover alphabet stickers that can't seem to form any words? Here's what I did - I made it into a background pattern! This was also inspired by one of Merdrey's layouts!:D

 photo IMG_0590_zpsacb5a896.jpg

 photo IMG_0596_zps5d2427b2.jpg

I super heart this effect from my typewriter!!!:D:D 

 photo IMG_0597_zps4a3f14c5.jpg

 photo IMG_0599_zpsa27a6ed2.jpg

 photo IMG_0600_zps91ab076b.jpg

And so I decided to add a layer of netting over it to sort of mask the alphabets further to create an even subtle look.

 photo IMG_0601_zps8bf62dbc.jpg

 photo IMG_0605_zps789c8afc.jpg


Products used:
-Crate Paper Flea Market Collection
-Prima flowers
-Thickers alphabet stickers
-Tattered Angels mist - raspberry
-Studio Calico mist- gold

Till my next update, take care and God Bless!:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving some love on this blog! Truly appreciated! Have a great day ahead!