Heyyie all!! Cassandra here and I am so excited to share my 2014 year in review layout! I created this huge layout by combining 4 8x8" layout together!
So many things to be thankful and grateful for - a stable relationship, strong family support, close cousins and friends, a fulfilling career as a nurse and being adventurous and trying so many new things! I hope that my 2015 will continue to be like this!
1. First, I used my Silhouette Cameo to measure a 7.5x7.5" square, then I used the Pacifico font to type the 2014 numbers then got them cut!
2. Then I chose 4 patterned papers as the base and cut them to 8x8".
3. I printed my photos and started layering them.
4. The wordings were printed on vellum so that the contrast against the white background will not be that great!
5. And I added foam dots to the back of the white cardstock to give the whole layout more dimension! Ta-da it is completed!
The patterned papers and embellishments I used in this project are from Chickaniddy Crafts Twirly Girl collection.Supplies: Twirly Girly Patterned Papers – Itty Bitty Ballerina (TG14OS08), Grandma’s Quilt (TG14OS10), Keepsakes (TG14OS04), Party Dress (TG14OS06), Piggy Tails (TG14OS12), Rosy Posy (TG14OS01), Tea Party (TG14OS03), This and That (TG14OS07), Embellishments - Mini Sticker Tags (TG14EB04), Sticker Sheet (TG14EB02)