Image Map

Christmas altered album!

Hey guys! I am truly sorry for my long absence as I had some problems uploading posts on the blog! Thankfully it's all over now and I have transferred all my photos into Photobucket instead!

For Scraplicious DT assignment this month, I decided to play with some Echo Park Christmas papers! How lovely they are and so festive!:) Such a traditional style! 

I completed a parcel box from the scrap papers from this kit and added a Hambly transparency surrounding it so that it will be more sturdy! Enjoy!

Plus, good news! I created my FB page! Do like me at 
https://www.facebook.com/CassandraChenCrafts  if you are interested to know more about my work and my crafting journey! 

Thanks!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
And a hand stitched album!


Items used:
-Echo Park This & That Christmas chipboard accents
-Echo Park This & That Christmas element stickers
-This & That Christmas papers - Christmas memories, Journalling cards,Christmas wooden nickels, ornaments, christmas countdown, plaid and dots, holly berries, poinsettias, christmas receipts, borders


Most products are available at Scraplicious so head on down soon!

Till my next update, take care and God bless!


1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving some love on this blog! Truly appreciated! Have a great day ahead!