Image Map

Project Love!

Heyyie guys! How have all of you been? Whee, it's only 3 days to Christmas!:) Have you gotten your Christmas gifts?:) In line with the season of giving, I decided to prepare Christmas gifts for all my loved ones and friends!:) 

Here is my product:

Photobucket

Interested to know how I prepared them? Here's how:

Photobucket

I bought these bottles from one of the provision shops recommended by Esther Lin! It's definitely cheaper to purchase them in bulk of 50s! Remember to wash them clean first ya!
Photobucket



And yay, Christmas shopping! I bought packets of chocolate and marshmallows to add them into my bottles!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And there was all the designing, printing and cutting! I love using Avery labels because it comes with a free software to design and personalise them! Then again, I was really irritated halfway through because it ain't exactly that user-friendly, especially when I am so BAD in IT-related gadgets! 

Photobucket

Ta-da! Oh, and I added nice cardstock to the top to decorate it! 

Try them out if you haven't prepared your gifts! Or share with me all your lovely home-made this Chrismtas!

Enjoy and have fun this festive season!! Till my next update, take care and God Bless!:)

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving some love on this blog! Truly appreciated! Have a great day ahead!