Image Map

Clique Into the Holidays - Christmas Cards!

Heyyie! Good day to all! I am so excited to share fast and easy Christmas cards using supplies from the Clique Into the Holidays kit.

 photo IMG_3798_zpsa3773e9d.jpg

Guess what!? I completed all the cards under an hour! Let me show you the trick! What I did was I used MME Sleigh Bells Ring Chipboard Frames as the cover and somehow the Pink Paislee paper fits perfectly as wording for my cards! If you have the kit with you, try it! 

Thanks so much for dropping by! Till my next update, take care and God Bless!:D

 photo simply-sig_zpscc0a663a.jpg
 photo fb_zpsdef78796.jpg    photo insta_zps15a36000.jpg    photo pinterest_zpsa4f864e4.jpg    photo mail_zps2667dbe9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving some love on this blog! Truly appreciated! Have a great day ahead!